A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the site is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate through that page. The cookies typically store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networking, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. If you want to see more information about the cookies, which store, how to eliminate them, turn them off, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following cookies :
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users enter comments in the blog they are humans and not automated applications. This is to combat the spam.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to produce statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this web site. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons on the type Like or Sharing.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here are a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this site nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies of that third party may have referred to in this policy of cookies.
- web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and from this place must carry out their right to removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies on the part of the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies to let the browser do not forget your decision of non-acceptance of the same.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with any third party, except where it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection commensurate to the European regulations. You can see detailed information in this regard this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies enclosed you will find this other link.
- For any questions or concerns regarding this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.